When it comes to treating addictions and mental health disorders, there are a range of therapy options. With that being said, many of the clients here at Harmony Healing NJ Center find holistic therapy to be most beneficial. Learn more about the holistic therapies here today.
12 Step Facilitation Therapy
One of the most beneficial holistic therapy options available for treating addictions and mental health disorders is 12 step facilitation therapy. Most people have heard of the 12 steps when it comes to addiction which is what this therapy is based on. Some benefits of this treatment include:
- Learning how to actively engage in the recovery process
- Having guidelines to proceed throughout recovery
- Having principles that help to lead you in the right direction as you overcome addictions or work through mental health issues
- Giving you the support needed to get clean and into recovery
- Handing your will to a Higher Power, so you can let go of what you can’t control and get help with what you can
These are only some ways that 12 step facilitation therapy can benefit you throughout recovery. If you need help to overcome an addiction or mental health disorder, reach out to our team today for assistance.
Another holistic option is adventure therapy. Many of our clients have taken part in these therapy sessions and come out of the treatment program better for doing so. It is a type of therapy that encourages you to get active, work through issues and develop healthier skills and habits. Some other benefits of adventure therapy include:
- Trying new, exciting activities without the use of alcohol or drugs
- Improving your self-awareness
- Finding out what activities you do and don’t enjoy
- Finding a sense of calmness and peace
- Feeling happy and accomplished for doing things while clean and sober
- Developing a sense of flexibility when things don’t go as you planned
These are only some ways that this type of therapy can help you. Get a hold of our team for more information on adventure therapy.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
If you have a mental health disorder or addiction, cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the holistic treatments that could benefit you. Some ways it can help you include:
- Lowering your risk of relapse
- Improving general physical and mental health
- Giving you tools needed to develop a positive, enjoyable recovering lifestyle
- Finding out why you do things the way you do and learning to change negative behaviors and habits
Our clients have done well in cognitive behavioral therapy and we believe you will, too.
Do you find that stress comes about quickly and often in your life? Maybe you are used to being anxious or living in fight or flight? If any of these things are true, it might help you to practice mindfulness meditation. We teach this here at our Harmony Healing Center. Some benefits of this type of therapy include:
- Learning to live in the moment
- Overcoming mental health symptoms
- Lowering the risk of relapse
- Working through difficult emotions
- Learning to be in the moment instead of fighting it
If you have never practiced meditation, that is alright. Our team can help you to learn mindfulness meditation techniques.
Get Into a Holistic Therapy Program Today
If you struggle with any level of mental health symptoms or have an addiction, there are many holistic therapy treatments available for you. With everything from help to overcome trauma to moving past an addictive lifestyle, the therapies we offer can help to change your life for the better.
Contact us today to get into a holistic therapy program as soon as possible.
Divine Discovery by Deanna Smith, Reiki Master
“Reiki is an ancient Japanese healing technique that connects with universal life force energy to promote emotional and physical healing. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit. Reiki is one of the fastest growing alternative healing practices in the world because its sources will never run out.
Universal Energy can be accessed anywhere, at any time! Deanna Smith is a Reiki Master who is brining 2 90-minute group Reikie sessions to Harmony Healing Center focused on patients clearing themselves of physical and emotional discomfort to create a life worth living.”
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means
Contact Us For Help Today
We Have A Program to Fit Your Lifestyle
Are you ready to turn the page and begin a new chapter in your story? We have the tools you need to transform your life. Let’s talk about what’s next.