In order to overcome anything in life, you must be equipped with the proper tools, information and resources to work through the issue. These are the things that are needed to help anyone overcome an addiction or work through a mental health condition. If you have either of these or a co-occurring disorder (which is both of them), we have education workshops and other services that can help with this process. Keep reading here to learn more about these workshops and how they can benefit your recovery program.
Common Topics in Our Education Workshops
When a person needs to overcome a mental health condition or addiction, they will have various stages of their recovery. From detoxing to long-term recovery and everything in between, having the best information and tools can improve their success throughout each stage. With this being said, our team here at Harmony Healing Center NJ goes through many beneficial topics during our education workshops including:
- Alcohol and drug abstinence
- Effects of short-term and long-term drug and alcohol abuse
- Effects of drug and alcohol addiction on loved ones and friends
- Common underlying causes of addictions and mental health disorders
- Common symptoms of mental health disorders
- Top coping skills for addictions and mental health disorders
- Beneficial tools and resources for success in recovery
These are some of the common topics we discuss in our education workshops. During each workshop, we will set things up so our clients can benefit as much as possible. If you want to know more about how we do this, let us know so we can discuss it with you.
Best Benefits of Education Workshops in Our Treatment Center
If you decide to get treatment for your mental health disorder or addiction, we highly recommend attending our education workshops. During these workshops, you can benefit in so many ways such as:
- Recognizing and working through underlying causes of addictions and mental health disorders
- Getting proper information on treatments and recovery progress
- Learning about how to actively participate in your recovery
- Increased chance of preventing a relapse
- Having proper information gives you more empowerment throughout recovery
- Getting help accessing recovery-related information lowers your stress, so you can focus more on your recovery
These are just some of the many ways that you can benefit from our education workshops here at Harmony Healing Center. If you would like to get additional information about these benefits or want to know in what other ways these workshops can help you, let us know. Someone from our team will be happy to talk to you about this service.
Empower Yourself in Recovery with Education Workshops
You can overcome an addiction and/or a mental health disorder. Here at Harmony Healing Center NJ, we have helped many people do this and stay in recovery. The process may be different for everyone. However, there are treatments that can benefit anyone who is entering and going through the recovery process. One of those treatments is our education workshops.
Contact us today to empower yourself in recovery with our education workshops.
Get the help you or your loved one deserves.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means