Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is the perfect way to ease your way into recovery by applying a gentle and steady approach, we get to the heart of addiction. This approach is ideal for those with busy schedules that demand their full attention.
Our intensive outpatient program can be a great option for people who experience from less severe substance abuse issues. This course of treatment allows the most flexibility and the client can receive treatment while still living at home.
Is our IOP right for you or your loved one?
Intensive Outpatient is a program that allows a certain degree of freedom and as such, is appropriate for those that have already gone through detox and are free of substance use. If you are not sure if you the IOP program is right for you, some of the questions you can ask yourself are:
- Have you completed detoxification and are free from all physical side-effects and withdrawal symptoms?
- Do you want to increase your chances of success in your recovery by continuing through a treatment program that helps you transition back into a normal lifestyle with professional support?
- Are you unable to control your substance use through a standard outpatient setting?
- Are you currently working or studying and need a program that is flexible and tailored to your active schedule?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then our IOP program may be a great fit for you or your loved one.
What our IOP is made of
This level of care is designed for people who are ready to transition to a regular daily routine and balanced, productive lifestyle with a high level of healthy, professional support. Clients may elect to reside in our safe, secure sober living environment, and if so, will also be transitioned into a routine that includes school or work.
In the morning or evening, patients participate in our treatment program, which includes counseling and support in a safe, nurturing environment that is essential for achieving an independent and sober life.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is customized to each client’s needs and empowers each person’s strengths and abilities by allowing them to work on becoming productive and self-sufficient individuals and transition back to a functioning lifestyle in society.
What is Intensive Outpatient / IOP?
A typical day in our Intensive Outpatient program consists of:
- Morning Group Therapy (9AM-12 PM) or Evening Group Therapy (6PM-9PM)-Groups scheduled based on your needs
- Work or School or Employment Search
Empowering our holistic approach to treatment, some of the services provided in our IOP program include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Trauma Recovery Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Non-Verbal Therapies:
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Yoga and Meditation
- Equine Therapy
- Adventure Therapy
- Trauma Therapy
- Substance Abuse Education and Relapse-Prevention Skills
- Life-Skills Training
- Motivational Training
- Case Management Services
- Legal Case / Court Assistance
- Employment/Educational Support Systems
- 12 Step Meeting Outings and Spiritual Groups
- Psychiatric and Medical Services as needed
- Transportation to / from Optional Sober Living / Recovery Residences