Do you have a personality disorder? If so, it may be robbing you of the happiness you deserve in life. We don’t want the disorder to keep taking over your days. Here at Harmony Healing Center in Cherry Hill, NJ, we will create a customized personality disorder treatment program that fits your needs.
Symptoms of Personality Disorders
There are various types of personality disorders, so it would be difficult to list every one of the symptoms for each of these disorders. However, some of the common personality disorder symptoms include:
- Unstable emotions
- Trouble with relationships
- Negative self-image
- Unable to function in certain life settings
- Feeling frantic
- Partaking in risky behaviors
- Constantly thinking about abandonment
- Stress-related paranoia
Here at Harmony Healing Center, we help you to get the proper treatment to overcome personality disorders. We have years of experience and training in this area and we want to start helping you today.
Types of Personality Disorder Treatments at Harmony Healing Center
If you have a personality disorder, it is a great idea to get professional treatment. There are some alternative ways to overcome mental health issues. However, when it comes to personality disorders, working with professionals who have experience in the disorder, increases your chances of recovery and living a healthier, more stable life.
Some types of personality disorder treatments we offer here at Harmony Healing Center include:
- Medication management: We work with our clients to ensure they are getting the medications needed to manage their personality disorder. You will meet with the attending physician and psychiatrist weekly to ensure the medications are helping you. If any adjustments need to be made, we will stay on top of that. Registered clinicians and nurses will also help monitor your condition and medications.
- Group therapy: In group therapy sessions, you will meet with the therapist, alongside other clients who are in treatment. Some things you will work on include dialectal skills, anger management, coping skills, relapse prevention, and mindfulness.
- Individual therapy: You will work one-on-one with a therapist at least once each week while you are in the personality disorder treatment program. Each session will be led by a trained and experienced clinician or psychologist. In each session, you will work on personal issues, interpersonal skills, coping skills, emotional management, and many other things to help you take control of your life.
- Other activities: In the program, you will take part in other activities, as well. Some examples of these activities might include alternative therapies and meditation.
We want to make sure each one of our clients is receiving the support, guidance and treatments they need. It is our hope that you and everyone else in the program can get treatment to manage your personality disorders.
Get Personality Disorder Treatment Today
Do you have a personality disorder? If so, we want to help you feel better about yourself and the choices you make. We want you to live the life you desire.
Contact us today to enroll in a personality disorder treatment program today.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means