Mood disorders, such as anxiety and depression, aren’t supposed to be a regular part of life. Many people believe that everyone experiences high levels of anxiety, depression or stress. However, that is not the case. If you are experiencing high levels of these moods, it may be a good idea for you to enroll in a mood disorder treatment program here at Harmony Healing Center in Cherry Hill, NJ. We have treatments that can help you build resilience, learn healthy coping skills and gain other tools to improve your life.
Mood Disorder Treatments Available at Harmony Healing Center
If you do find that you would like help managing your moods and getting help for a mood disorder, we are here for you. Our Harmony Healing Center team offers many mood disorders treatments and other aspects of our programs. Some things we offer include:
- Assessments (to determine which mood disorder you have)
- Psychiatric care (to ensure better management of your symptoms)
- Medical detox programs (if you were using alcohol or drugs to cope with the mood disorder)
- Individual therapy (you work one-on-one with the therapist to get to the root of the disorder and to learn new techniques for better mood management)
- Group therapy (you get to work with others and learn from them to build healthier communication skills and build your self-esteem)
- Alternative approaches (various therapies such as mindfulness meditation and trauma therapies)
- Aftercare planning (information and resources to help you after you leave Harmony Healing Center)
As you can see, we want to make sure everyone who comes to our treatment centers receives the best possible care and resources. Reach out to us if you need treatment for a mood disorder, addiction or another mental health disorder.
Who Needs Mood Disorder Treatment
Are you unsure of whether you need mood disorder treatment? Some ways to tell if you do need this type of treatment include:
- You are using alcohol or drugs to cope with various moods
- Have suicidal or helplessness thoughts or feelings
- Relationships are compromised due to your moods
- Can’t succeed in your job due to a mood disorder
- Trouble functioning daily because your moods are too severe
- Having persistent, severe anxiety, depression or fears
- Feeling down or depressed almost all the time
- Not improving with techniques you use at home
Do you relate to the symptoms mentioned here today? If so, don’t wait any longer to get help. Our Harmony Healing Center team is ready to help you treat any mood disorder.
Get Mood Disorder Treatment Today
Do you struggle with moods that are up and down? Are you struggling to break out of depression or severe anxiety? No matter what type of mood disorder you have, you are not alone and we want you to know there are treatments to help you.
Contact us here at Harmony Healing Center today. We can enroll you in a mood disorder treatment program. Once you start, you can learn new tools, techniques and skills to finally get control over your moods and take back your life.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means