People need other humans to socialize with and to empathize with them. Here at Harmony Healing Center NJ, we believe that working as a group can help during the process of overcoming addictions and mental health disorders. These group sessions give everyone the chance to talk about their story, listen and learn from others and work on their recovery together. Yes, individual therapy is beneficial because it gives you the option to work one-on-one with a therapist. However, when attending group therapy sessions you can have many other benefits. Combining these two treatments with others can give you a truly helpful program to work through and overcome the tough lifestyle you have dealt with up until now.
Best Objectives for Group Therapy Services
Whenever a person is needing treatment for an addiction or mental health disorder, they deserve all the support and resources they can get. Here at Harmony Healing Center NJ, one service we offer is group therapy. We do our best to make sure we are always focusing on the best objectives for group therapy sessions such as:
- 12-step facilitation therapy
- Positive relationship skills
- Group work to enhance the recovery process
- Safe, supportive place to work on recovery-related issues
- Getting support from one another for a higher chance of success in recovery
- Getting advice from others who went through similar experiences
- Making healthy connections
- Learning that leaning on others doesn’t make you weak (it is okay to ask for help)
- Working as a group to explore options for common recovery-related obstacles
These are some objectives that we focus on during all of our group therapy sessions. If you do have a drug or alcohol addiction or any mental health condition, let these objectives help you to overcome them.
Other Common Benefits of Group Therapy Sessions
Our clients also receive many other benefits when they attend our group therapy sessions including:
- Continuous support throughout the treatment program
- Opportunities to talk about trauma or other issues with no judgment
- Getting tips from other people at various stages in recovery to help you through certain issues
- Working on and discussing the 12 steps
- Creating a healthier view of social connections
- Holding yourself accountable due to discussing your progress in each group therapy session
These are some ways your recovery can be improved by attending our group therapy sessions. If you reach out to us, we can talk to you more about how this service and others can benefit you specifically.
Use Group Therapy to Build On Your Recovery
With so many people dealing with mental health symptoms or addictions, there need to be ways they can get support. Here at Harmony Healing Center NJ, we want you to know that group therapy can benefit you. When this service is combined with our other services in a treatment program, it can really help you to get your life back on the right track.
Contact us today here at Harmony Healing Center to use group therapy to build on your recovery.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means
Contact Us For Help Today
We Have A Program to Fit Your Lifestyle
Are you ready to turn the page and begin a new chapter in your story? We have the tools you need to transform your life. Let’s talk about what’s next.