Sex Addiction Treatment
Sex is a natural and healthy act. However, for some people, it can be damaging. If someone has compulsive feelings towards sex they may not be thinking of themselves or others anymore. Sometimes, sex addiction can result from a traumatic experience in life or even from attachment issues. Some people will start self-medicating with drugs or alcohol to handle the emotional pain related to their sex addiction.
If this is the case for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to us here at Harmony Healing Center in Cherry Hill, NJ. We want to help you develop healthy sex boundaries and start feeling better about yourself, too.
Learning About Sex Addiction
How do you know if you even have a sex addiction? Maybe, you just have a healthy sexual appetite. There are some symptoms of sex addiction you can relate to if you do, in fact, have this type of addiction. Some of these symptoms include:
- Focusing on sex rather than relationships
- Having compulsive fantasies
- Being irresponsible when having sex
- Having superficial relationships just for the sex
- Not taking personal responsibility for sexual actions
- Sex interferes with professional or personal life
- Compulsively masturbating
- Spending a lot of the time having sex or thinking about it
- Constant cravings for sex
- Watching a lot of porn
If you can relate to these symptoms, it is likely you have a sex addiction. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t start developing healthier boundaries and relationships. Our Harmony Healing Center team would like to help you with this.
Benefits of Attending a Sex Addiction Treatment Program
If you do have a sex addiction, it would benefit you to attend a sex addiction treatment program here at Harmony Healing Center. Some benefits of this type of program include:
- Learning how to heal wounds that lead you to crave sex
- Developing a healthy sexual appetite
- Not judging others preferences in sex
- Reducing your risk of health issues from having unprotected sex
- Reducing the risk of legal issues pertaining to compulsive sex needs
- Developing healthier relationships that aren’t focused solely on sex
- Making amends to those you hurt from sexual actions
- Getting treatment for substances abuse (if you were abusing alcohol and drugs to cope with emotions related to sex addiction)
These are just some ways that our team can help to treat your sex addiction.
Get Sex Addiction Treatment Today
There are millions of people around the world who have a sex addiction, so you are not alone. However, you don’t have to keep going the way you are. Our professional team is here to help you overcome sex addiction and get into recovery. We have years of experience and our team is trained in multiple aspects of addiction.
Do you have a sex addiction? If you relate to the symptoms noted above, let us know and we can help you get the treatment you need.
Contact us today here at Harmony Healing Center to enroll in a sex addiction treatment program.
Get the help you or your loved one deserves.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means